Mobile Column Order & Sticky Column

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Update Cart Issues

1 week 5 days ago #1

• Dave
Hello, thank you for adding the shipping option to the store app. Glad that is fixed. However, I now see my plus and minus in the product, and x to remove products from the cart have gone hidden. You can still click them but you can't see them. artmastersthegame.com/shop/proto-feminism

I don't see any custom css in my code editor. I did not change anything, only updated and added that shipping price.

Also, would you consider adding more options to the checkout to edit the order? I see this in many store sites. E.g. delete, increase or decrease amount, etc.

Thanks again
Attachments:

1 week 2 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

You need to disable minification,
re-save any page,
and re-enable minification

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 2 days ago #3

• Dave
Hello, I have turned off all performance settings and saved several pages. Cleared cache, etc. No change. Still cannot see this.

Now it's even worse, I cannot see the mobile menu or any mobile menu items if I open it (I know where the button is).

1 week 2 days ago #4

• Dave
I have the icon set to black.

1 week 2 days ago #5

• Dave
There are other things not showing up either. Sharing buttons and review stars all gone missing.

1 week 2 days ago #6

• Dave
I am updating via the upload not Gridbox. That caused problems last time. It all looks updated but the system plugin is not the same.

1 week 1 day ago #7

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Нow can we see now everything is working well

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 1 day ago #8

• Dave
Must have been some caching I don't understand.

So, is this part of the update process now? Turn off-site performance and update, save a page, turn back on?

1 week 1 day ago #9

• Vyacheslav
This is necessary in order to be sure that files are being overwritten and not cached.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 1 day ago #10

• Dave
I guess this is a mystery like the rest of things. Do you ever consider actually having documentation on anything? I love the system but it's like the ancient pyramids, very mysterious how it works.