Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Store App: Download/digital product

1 week 3 days ago #1

• Stephan
Hallo Guys,

All the best for this year - 2020 was amazing for the development of Gridbox and I believe all of you will be well rested for the year ahead and the new ideas and challenges.

I have a client that does video recording of sporting events and sell these videos online. Since his database of videos is so large he saves all his edited and compressed videos on OneDrive. Is there any possibility that the download link that the client gets could be an option of the following two:
- download link that is based on the hosting server of where the website is hosting
- download link from an external server such as OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox. The client provides the link and no APK or shared tech is used to generate the link. As soon as payment is approved by payment gateway the link is sent to the client.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Stephan

1 week 3 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Details about the digital product in our documentation
www.balbooa.com/gridbox-documentation/adding-digital-products

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 3 days ago #3

• Stephan
Hall Vyacheslav,

Thank you for the reply. I understand 100% how the Digital product work, but my question is still not answered.

Would download link from an external server such as OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox. The client provides the link and no APK or shared tech is used to generate the link. As soon as payment is approved by payment gateway the link is sent to the client.

1 week 2 days ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Unfortunately there is no such possibility

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team