Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

PayPal Order Gridbox Store App

1 month 6 days ago #1

• Dave
Hello, my client placed an order to test and says it worked. He refunded the order in PayPal. I never saw an order email and see no orders in the store dashboard?

Does the PayPal payments plugin do any of these things? My client is not giving me access to PayPal, so I cannot see what is going on.

1 month 6 days ago #2

• Dave
I tested with my own PayPal Client ID and sure enough the site is not recording the sale. The checkout goes through the process not problem and the order is in my PayPal account but the website has no oder and the product is still in the cart. No emails, etc.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I'll send some login details.

1 month 5 days ago #3

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

As we can see, you install the component not completely (in parts).
Because you have an old version of the system plugin (in which there was no store)

You need to install the whole package completely.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 month 5 days ago #4

• Dave
Why when you update in the Gridbox dashboard to 2.10.2 doesn't it update the system plugin? I did the update when it came out.

1 month 5 days ago #5

• Vyacheslav
We checked that when updating from the dashboard, the entire package is updated.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 month 4 days ago #6

• Dave
That's is how I updated as well. I guess I'll have to double check the update. Although, you don't provide versions to check, so how will I know if it updated?

1 month 4 days ago #7

• Artem
Dave,

We updating all our demos via the dashboard, and update works fine, and all system plugins updating too.

We can't provide you answer why in your case the system plugin wasn't updated automatically. In this situation, I can propose you update Gridbox manually, by installing the downloaded package.

How it's can be done you can find here: www.balbooa.com/gridbox-documentation/how-to-update
Method 3: Update from Downloaded Archive

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 month 4 days ago #8

• Dave
Hi Artem, that's what I did and all is working now. I am not sure why it did not update either via the dashboard. Just a glitch I supposse.

I'd check the updates each time but don't know the versions? You don't list them anywhere. You only list the main version number, not system plugin version, etc. They are not the same as the main component.

I'm sure it's all fine, just got confusing. Your system is new to me. I love it, just getting used to it. Soon I will not have to post so much.