Gridbox Store App Released

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Green screen in between pages

1 week 6 days ago #1

• Gilles
Hello,
website is jplndesign.fr/

When you go from homepage to whatever other item on the menu, while the page is loading the whole screen turns green and I can not figure out why. Any inputs ?

Thanks

EDIT : Also, I disabled the header only on the home page by adding a class to the page itself and two lines of code in CSS Editor. Is there any way i can only remove the menu up top to have that "clean" looking image when you land on the website, but still keeping the sticky header maybe with a bigger offset that other pages ?

1 week 6 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We checked and did not see a green screen
nimb.ws/63lnvV

It is not entirely clear what needs to be hidden send a screen

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 6 days ago #3

• Gilles
Please take a look at the video below, I can clearly see green in between pages. I am on a 165Hz Monitor though so if you are on a 60 with better internet than me, then maybe you can not but this is still an issue :-p.

streamable.com/bqkf5y

As for what needs to be hidden, I would basically like to have this :

www.casimages.com/i/20090902320862610.png.html

When you land on the website, while still keeping the sticky header that you have on other pages scrolling down.

I have added into CSS editor :

.hide-header .header {
display: none;
}

while adding to the Home page the class "hide-header". By doing so, I am properly hiding the main menu on the landing page, which is what I want, but I am also hiding my sticky header which I would like to keep but with a bigger offset than on the other pages..

Let me know if I am clear enough,
Thank you for your quick reply

Regards

1 week 6 days ago #4

• Vyacheslav
You need use this css code:
.hide-header .header .ba-wrapper:not(.ba-sticky-header) {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,

1 week 6 days ago #5

• Gilles
Thank you we are getting there.
What if I want the offset to be bigger on the sticky header only on the main page and keep the 50px default offset for other pages ?

What about the green screen shown on the video, any idea ?

1 week 6 days ago #6

• Vyacheslav
In order to use a different header, you must use different themes (duplicate for pages with different headers)

As for the green background, we cannot repeat this, without seeing the problem, we cannot determine the cause of this behavior. Indicate in which browser the problem is visible

Best Regards,

1 week 6 days ago #7

• Gilles
I might leave it with the default offset on all pages then, but if I understood correctly I would have to duplicate the theme, apply the duplicated one only to the main page and change it this way ?

Problem is visible on google chrome.

1 week 6 days ago #8

• Gilles
Quick update, it now does it also on the "offres" tab, whenever clicking on another menu item from offers, it shows green for .5 seconds. I have tried to look into this but nothing to be found.

I would really enjoy some help on this one :D

Take care

1 week 5 days ago #9

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Yes, you need apply the duplicated one only to the main page and change.

As for the green background, we still do not see the problem. We checked every section , row and column for any green background.
For the experiment, try turning off the video background

Best Regards,

1 week 4 days ago #10

• Gilles
Yes I have been doing the same thing, looking anywhere for a green colour to be applied.
It only does it with videos though, when I remove either video background, I don't experience the problem anymore..

I'm stuck.

1 week 1 day ago #11

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

So the problem with the video is not with the Gridbox.
Try another video

Best Regards,

1 week 12 hours ago #12

• Gilles
The problem is happening no matter what video I use and where I use it.
So it sounds like it is related with Gridbox after all.

EDIT : While I am at it, how can I, on this page : jplndesign.fr/

Fix the width of the different buttons (please note that I have three buttons and one scroll down).

I do not want it to adapt to the lenght of the word that is in, I want them to be all fixed. I could be playing with margins/paddings but I guess that is not the proper way to do it

6 days 21 hours ago #13

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

You can test by adding video to Joomla article not Gridbox.

As for the second question, please describe in more detail, send a screen, so that we understand what result needs to be obtained

Best Regards,

3 days 11 hours ago #14

• Gilles
Hi there,
I am not too familiar with joomla in itself, would you mind being a bit more specific ?

As for the menu : zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/38/lb03.png

The buttons are not the same size, they are adjusting to the word that's in it (for example "communiquer")

I would like the button sizes to be fixed and all the same size no matter what lenght the word is.
Am i clear? Idk, maybe :x

EDIT : I have one last issue with the site, as you can see on the screen here : zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/38/gwe8.jpg

I do have on my iPhone X a slight white line between the edge of my screen and the header. That occurs on all pages and I can't seem to figure out why.

I would like to thank you again, we are getting close to completion so I am not going to be bothering you for too long..

1 day 20 hours ago #15

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

For the buttons to be of the same size you need to add them a class custom-button and add a CSS code at the code editor
.custom-button .ba-button-wrapper a span {
	width: 130px;
}

The white indent is the margin-bottom of the image and row, check their settings (in mobile Device mode).

Best Regards,

1 day 12 hours ago #16

• Gilles
Hey,
Good for the buttons, but I can't seem to find where the margin-bottom you're talking about is..

21 hours 18 minutes ago #17

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

You can do this in plugin settings image and in row settings

Best Regards,