Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Service temporarily unavailable

9 months 4 weeks ago #1

• Christine
I have contacted my web host because I get following message trying to log into the admin panel of my website: " Error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.". According to the web host there is no problem with the website and it is working fine. I used Balbooa to build my website which is running under joomla 3.. Is it possible that some plugin is not working properly and is causing the mistake ? I have the same problem when trying to open the url.

Many thanks
Christine

9 months 4 weeks ago #2

• Artem
Hi, Christine!

Thank you for contacting us!

I can only recommend you to contact your hosting support. They should know the reason of problem

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com

9 months 4 weeks ago #3

• Christine
Hi Artem,
Thank you.
Apparently there seems to be a lot of errors behind error message "503", see attachment.
They mostly are related to the fonts.

9 months 4 weeks ago #4

• Artem
Hi, Christine!

Thank you for your reply!

Send us please the link to your website. Also will be great to get admin access. To send us access info use our contact form: support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

9 months 4 weeks ago #5

• Christine
Hi Artem,
I cannot send you the personal data via the contact form, because apparently technical issues need to be dealt with via the forum.

9 months 4 weeks ago #6

• Artem
Hi,

I'm sorry, but it's not a "Hogwarts" and is not possible fix issue without access.

At this case, I can only recommend you to contact your hosting provider. You can explore our forum you and you will not find such errors, it's a not common issue.

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

9 months 4 weeks ago #7

• Christine
Hi
I can give you the login and password but not on a forum where everybody can see them.
Disappointed that you cannot help me. And I don't understand what you mean by "Hogwarts".
I have already contacted my hosting provider several times and they cannot help me.

Christine

9 months 4 weeks ago #8

• Artem
Christine,

Yes, you are absolutely right! :)

The Forum is not safe place for the access data, that's why I'm asking you to send us access using our contact form, please check my previous reply

Artem wrote:
To send us access info use our contact form: support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Many thanks,
Artem