Try The Gridbox Store App Beta

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

How to delete rows, columns, logo placeholder etc

3 years 6 months ago #1

• Joyce
Hi, I am new to Gridbox Pro so please forgive my ignorance. I am using the default gridbox theme that came with the program and got a logo stuck in the box for logo -- stuck because I want it over on the right side of the home page and I can't move that "frame" or delete it. I guess it is a column amidst several layers of columns. Also, when I try to move something, a long column of boxes with dashed blue borders appears and I cannot get rid of it. 1) Can anyone help me with these questions and 2) is there some area that has these newby question and answer items? Thank you ahead of time for any help you can offer. (About 15 years ago I actually designed websites and knew raw html pretty well, but used Dreamweaver which then was not just an html editor, so you can imagine my frustration!)

3 years 6 months ago #2

• Artem
Hello,

Rows which include Logo and (or) main menu, can not be deleted. But in the header, you can place website logo or main menu where you need, here is a short video:

www.screencast.com/t/rDxRgWF8

I hope my answer will be useful for you. Let me know if you will need more help :)

Regards,

3 years 6 months ago #3

• Joyce
this is a screen shot of the logo that's stuck and of the boxes I told you appear everytime I try to move anything.

3 years 6 months ago #4

• Artem
Hello,

For using Gridbox, in the builder you need to use modern browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox. Please view this link: www.w3schools.com/browsers/

At the front, we support latest version of Microsoft Browsers: IE 11 and Edge

Regards,

3 years 6 months ago #5

• Joyce
Oh wait! I am now able to move these new frames around. I just can't move them and have them actually stay where I am moving them. But this is progress, no more long column of dashed rows! So I am trying to put a new row over top of the logo to cover it up so I can reformat a logo on the right side. I thought I followed the steps in your video you sent. But that isn't working. Again, I apologize for these newbie troubles and I wish there was an FAQ that addressed such mundane problems to experienced gridbox users but critical problems to newbies like me.

3 years 6 months ago #6

• Artem
No problem, you can ask so many questions as you need, feel free :cheer:

Try to move elements in Google Chrome. Or you can send us Joomla admin access and we can check what's going there. Use our contact form
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,

3 years 6 months ago #7

• Joyce
I did move in Chrome and while it took away the dashed boxes, the boxes wouldn't stay where I moved them.

3 years 6 months ago #8

• Artem
Can you please provide us Joomla admin access to check issue. Use our contact form

Regards,

3 years 6 months ago #9

• Joyce
It won't let me post a ticket, I get this error:

NOTE! This form for customers with private info. Technical support we provide only through support forum!

3 years 6 months ago #10

• Artem
You need to fill all required fields

* Forum Post URL (enter URL of this topic)
* Name
* Email
3 years 6 months ago #11

• Joyce
Okay I sent it to you. I can't thank you enough for helping me with this. I love the many features in Gridbox Pro and really want to make this work for me.

3 years 6 months ago #12

• Artem
Please check your email, you forgot to provide us username

Regards,

3 years 6 months ago #13

• Joyce
I sent the email information back to you in email. Do you need me to make a new contact form?

3 years 6 months ago #14

• Artem
We can't login to the admin panel

Warning
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Please provide us correct Username and Password

3 years 6 months ago #15

• Joyce
I just logged into the account from my desktop at work. I got in fine. I will send you the information again in email, okay?

3 years 6 months ago #16

• Joyce
I never heard back from you and I provided several times to you the username and password to go to my site and try to figure out what is wrong. I think at this point we are going to have to agree that this is not going to work and I will have to select another option. How may I apply for a refund please since you have not been able to help me? Thank you for all of your attempts to help, I do appreciate it.

3 years 6 months ago #17

• Artem
We get only 1 message from you with password, but without username!
How we can help you if you didn't provide us correct Joomla admin access???

Please fill this form:

And send us correct Joomla Admin Username and Password

Refund Policy: www.balbooa.com/terms-of-service/refund-policy

3 years 6 months ago #18

• Joyce
I will send you the copies of the 2 emails that I sent you that have the link to my joomla admin panel, the username, and the password. If you do not accept the emails I send you with the username and password information, then why do you communicate with me in email? As I said, I am requesting a refund. I understand your policy. You couldn't help me and I have wasted way too much time trying to make this program work. I have defaulted back to the Joomla default template until I find another page building method. Check your email to see the copies of the 2 I already sent you.

3 years 6 months ago #19

• Artem
just checked again, there is no email from you! :S :S :S

we'll provide you Refund!!!

3 years 6 months ago #20

• Artem
Refund is already done!

Regards,